It’s been a while since I’ve done a post like this.
It’s always so much fun for me to round up all of my current favorite things. I hope you enjoy these posts as much as I do!
So without more unnecessary rambling, here’s some things that I’m loving right now.
1. This article about God’s forgiveness by Dane Ortlund.
2. The book of Habakkuk. This short video from the BibleProject is a great overview of this incredibly relevant and, dare i say, underrated book of the Bible.
3. This article that summarizes every book of the Bible in one word about the character of God by Garrett Kell.
4. The Gray Havens Band. They’re a folk/pop duo so if folk music isn’t your thing then carry on. But they’re seriously creative geniuses.
6. Cold brew coffee. The weather is FINALLY warming up enough that I can actually enjoy a good cup of cold brew with foamy coconut milk creamer. Perfection.
7. This article about holiness by Phylicia Masonheimer.
8. The song Good and Gracious King by CityAlight. Especially the chorus.
“You deserve the greater glory
Overcome, I lift my voice
To the King in need of nothing
Empty handed I rejoice
You deserve the greater glory
Overcome with joy I sing
By Your love I am accepted
You’re a good and gracious King”
What are some of your favorite things right now?